Isaac had a great night of sleeping and eating so during rounds this morning, the doctors decided to discharge Isaac today. Yea!!! Hopefully it won't be too long before we are out of here. I'll post from home with an update later.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What wonderful news!!! I'll be praying for Isaac to continue to eat, feel better, and SLEEP. Maybe Mom and Dad can squeeze in a little shuteye too. It's been so neat to see how the hand of God has worked in healing Isaac and even though the whole thing stinks, it sounds like you both have gotten fresh new glimpses of the Healer, Comforter, Sustainer, and Creator too.
Pam
Whew-whoo.o.o.o! Great news!
Phyllis and Ellick
wonderful! Let us know when you are home, I am sure that everyone (including isaac) will be glad to be back where the sounds and smells are familiar. Keep us updated.
Pen, Marsh and Katie Bug
Great news, we will continue to pray that he gets better.
Jason, Ann, Adam & Kelsey
HOORAY!!! Praise God!!!
John, Melinda, & Lauren
I am so glad to hear things are better now. We will continue to pray for him to keep doing better and better every day. Big hug from Florida.
Isabel & Lucas
Yea!! I'm so happy!!!! Julie, we will need to get together under better circumstances before long. I hope you are getting lots of rest. :) God bless all of you! --Becky
Post a Comment