Tuesday, February 12, 2008

6-month Pictures

It's been a few weeks since we've posted, so I thought I'd put up an update. Isaac continues to just be himself again. I woke up to him sitting next to me this morning. Of course Julie had put him there and he was kind of wobbly, but he was sitting up all on his own. It seems like he's gotten so big since we've been home. He's eating all sorts of foods now. He loves carrots (as you can see from the picture) and squash (and hasn't turned orange yet that we've noticed) and sweet potatoes, rice cereal, oatmeal, and is even finally warmed up to those darn green beans. He's still not a fan of sweet peas yet, though. He has been going back to daycare for a week now and is doing well at the new place... he's napping well and eating well there, so we're really happy about that. I think Julie's happy to be back at work, though I think she's a little overwhelmed at how much there is to do and misses him sometimes. She was really happy to get a snow day in the middle of last week as it was a free day to spend at home with him. Plus, she gets next Monday off for Presidents' Day. Isaac is getting some bloodwork done on Friday to see if he's fully recovered from that side of things and then he has another Pediatrician appointment the next week, so hopefully both of those things go well.

Meanwhile, our friend Sarah took Isaac's 6-month pictures last week and sent the link to us today. Take a look and enjoy. They are amazing. I highly recommend her if you're looking for a photographer.

http://www.sorellimages.com/isaac6months/

No comments: